Friday, September 14, 2012

Green: The colour of caring

Hey Greg, want to go out on this lovely Friday night? Maybe have some drinks, maybe some dancing and then some sex?

Bitch, are you fucking retarded? I have an apocalypse game next week, and have to get all this shit painted. You know that Friday night is base coating night, you dumb slut.


Sooo much snot green! Everything has it's first coat.

Hack job removing Dark Angels iconography = Stone effects a la dry brushing
I <3 dreadnaughts

I've lost the canopy for the cockpit... fuck

Et voila! I decided not to add the spikey dozer blade that comes with it. I think it looks wimpy and gay.

I'm not a dumb slut. Why do you have to be so mean?

Because you play Eldar

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... *breath* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of greg is priceless, looks like me after a day of watching my kids. Cant believe I have to miss this.

    ReplyDelete